RSS Feed

Thursday, December 10, 2009

she was moved..

thank goodness. it must be miserable to think that my mom allowing the laxative to work makes my day, but today it did. she had quite an appetite today as well. perhaps she was reclaiming the deposit that she gave a little earlier. no matter. for the second day in a row she didn't moan when i had to turn her, however she did say "be careful". How much does she really know? If you were to meet her, the blank stare, and babble, the inability to change positions, feed herself, or push when she needs to potty is simply not there, no urge, you would say there is nothing there. then tell me why, from nowhere, she can say "be careful" at the appropriate time? I'm baffled.
It's cold outside today, not that I was out and about. I know because the heater had been on. The UPS man came with the two new knitting books i ordered. I had to mark an envelope in sharpie, the house address so as he would know it was me. This house has no mail box or even house numbers. It's crazy. I just keep repeating my mantra, this is only temporary... this is only temporary..... over and over again. I'm 2 1/2 months into a 6 month lease. I'm hoping to buy a house closer to civilization if the ex keeps his word.
The dish receiver went out, so it's movies today, so far, "the holiday" "the interpreter" and "the net" i figure that there will be one more before the night is out and i will knit more. By the way the books were fantastic. "Baby beanies" by amanda keeys and "itty-bitty hats" by susan b. anderson. can't wait to dive into them and make my baby girl some new hats.
on to knitting and another movie... otherwise i could say, Bitter, party of one

0 comments:

Post a Comment