RSS Feed

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

date with the attorney

The move to AR denotes meeting with a new attorney. She was nice, I really mean nice.

Today was strange. She was oddly quiet. Dinner was chicken and spanish rice and homemade applesauce. But for some reason, her evening pills, perfectly placed in the sauce, were quickly expelled. This has happened twice now. OR she will chew the geodon, not good.

I have noticed that the particular selection of music directly effects her mood. I know this is proven time and time again, however it's supposed to be good. I mean the stuff that she used to love. I played gospel on Sunday, she LOVES gospel. But it made her so melancholy I changed the station. At least I thought it was melancholy. She was crying. I wish I could reach into her mind and give her some relief. Know what would give her solace.
I started this to share my journey, I am still writing it because I'm healing.
Cyril Connolly said, "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self" With that said, if NO ONE ever reads this, i could say, bitter, party of one. However I really hope they do. I look for other folks who journal their path with ALZ, albeit, their own or as a caregiver like me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment