RSS Feed

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

long day

deep thought's today. I saw a red mark on mom's upper bottom, by this evening I saw just little red spot on the pee pee pad. Am I not rotating her enough?
I made kielbasa with rice and pineapple, she seemed to like it. Of course I ended it with a sausalito cookie, of course it was for her. Shame on you who thought it was for me.
We are going to try to put her on the porta potty thing tomorrow, wish me luck on that one. So far her eyes look better, her face looks better and I have trimmed her finger nails and got enough wax out of her ears to wax a Buick. It's the little spot I'm worried about.
How many bites does it take to chew oatmeal... if you are my mom, 40. Yep, you heard it, 40. My mother used to chew everything really really well and at this point she chews it to death. Yesterday it was french toast. Oatmeal is her favorite.

With the impending big day, I'm going to bed early.

At this point, day four, and I stole 2 hours yesterday (the neighbor came over) opened my checking account here in Arkansas, paid rent, shopped for groceries, stopped by the post office because I don't have a mail box at this time, and two other things I don't remember at this time. That being said, I could say bitter party of one, but there is humor at this point I just can't make it sound funny. But it is.

Really,

0 comments:

Post a Comment