RSS Feed

Monday, November 9, 2009

spinach salad tonight for dinner

her body is still being uptight!!! i'm hoping that the spinach will do some work.
today she laughed, really laughed.
i'm getting into this new roll i have. it's still hard, but i read to her today. it was of benefit to me as well.
not much to say, not much on my mind today. i watched her for a long time today. wondering what she is thinking, IF she is thinking. she just lays there, looking at that space between what ever is in front of her and outer space. it came to me, it was much like deep depression. that void of life that happens. the mind working, but not working. no concern about what is happening around you. truly "in your own world". i can see it now.
it broke my heart really.
i signed up for this, i made her laugh today, otherwise i could say, bitter, party of one

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i think you are crazy but a crazy saint little sister, love me

Post a Comment