RSS Feed

Thursday, November 5, 2009

first potty experiment

totally did it, by my self. she totally didn't go. we're working on it. not as i type, just another time. the day isn't over.
the potty experiment failed, I did win the eat your meal contest. At the "home" where she was they said that she would have to have pureed food and thicken liquids. Guess what, she doesn't!!! Just needed time to chew and when her drinks are with a straw she is perfectly fine. The ONLY thing I haven't conquered is the BM %^) someone made a face with that, just shows I'm crazy.
With her legs drawn up a bit, not that she can't straighten them, just that she doesn't when others are looking. Same with her arms, they are mostly drawn close to her body, until she needs to scratch her head or nose, then they work well. I wish that I could get her to sit up straight. She wouldn't be on her tail bone so much. That, and the poop thing are my only concerns at the moment.
I have to laugh about the babbling (not at her, just the circumstances), I have decided that I can make up my part of the conversation and be fine. We have conquered many of the mother daughter issues this way.
So what I'm saying is, it's quite healing actually. If it weren't I might have cause to say, bitter, party of one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment