RSS Feed

Monday, November 16, 2009

a different kind of day


not much today on the feelings of being her caretaker. Just a feeling of overwhelming calm. It's my job I know, but, the feeling of really caring for her is different. I am reading the scriptures to her and I think that she can feel the emotion in my reading. I think there is solace for her in this as well as myself.
It was red potatoes and sauteed organic spinach tonight and she said UUUMMMMMM! She drank her herb tea like it was nectar from heaven. It was a good day.

It's time to make sure she is warm and as comfortable as possible. Tomorrow is another potty experiment and the new "memory foam" thingy for her bed. This is the only time that I can do anything substantial to the bed, while she is out of it (on the potty).

Here's to a good day!!! other wise i could say bitter, party of one

Oh and this is Princess Daisy Temperance, she liked mom and mom liked her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment